Backend Magento 2 Developer
We are looking for Senior Backend Magento 2 Developer to join our team.
- Experience with complete e-commerce lifecycle development;
- Strong understanding of design patterns;
- Self-starter with proactive attitude;
- Team player;
- Intermediate and higher level of English
- Magento certification is considered a plus.
- Build and configure 2x e-commerce websites as part of an Agile team of Magento experts;
- Integrate e-commerce websites with external systems such as CRM, OMS, ERP, Payment providers;
- Contribute to development and organizational best practices;
- Keep up to date with latest trends in e-commerce technology and industry.
- A full-time job and a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
- Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
- Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
- Career and professional growth opportunities;
- Remuneration determined during the job interview, regular performance reviews;
- Remote work;
- Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Optional benefits package that include Health insurance, Gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses, and training;
- Internal meetups;
- Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
- Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
- Regular team buildings.
WiserBrand is a digital company with over 5 years of practical experience, providing eCommerce-oriented services.
We take a combined approach to help online-based businesses and offer them Web Development/Digital Marketing/Customer Care services, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
WiserBrand’s headquarters is in the US, NYC to be specific, while the production team is based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Our Team has over 100 people and counting, as we’re always excited about opportunities to work with new professionals.